Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's Official...

I'm  in  LOVE  with  ShopBop.com!!  They  have  everything  you  need  to  unleash  the  fashionista   within!  Now  I'm  going  to  be  honest  if  you  have  a  passion  for  fashion  like  me  then  price  is  no  object.  I'm  a  sucker  for  some  good  quality  clothes  so  you're  going  to  need  a  pretty  full  wallet  to  afford  some  of  this  stuff.  But  it's  nothing  spending  the  rent  money  won't  cure!

They  have  new  arrivals  almost  daily!  Plus  all  the  latest  trends!  Everything  from  clothes  to  shoes, and  accessories!

They  have  big  name  designers  such  as  7  For  All  Mankind,  Alexander  Wang,  Alice+Olivia,  Balmain,  DSQUARED2,  Giuseppe Zanotti,  Herve Leger,  and  the  latest  designer  in  celebrity fashion  Helmut  Lang!

Let's  see  a  few  things  shall  we...

This Alice+Olivia dress is Sexy yet Sophisticated, Unique yet Casual. This lovely dress is priced at $396.00

These Alexander Wang Devon Open Toe Booties demand attention! And their getting it from me! These amazing creations are priced at $525.00

Every woman need a handbag, and this Horse&Nail Scout Bag does it for me. It screams creativity, and that's what I'm all about. This bag is priced at $1,275.00

Remember all these items, and more, can be seen-and purchased-at http://www.shopbop.com/

No comments: